Yarú Training Program
Yarú, is the tailor-made training program for entrepreneurs.
It is based on the understanding that gender inequalities as create vulnerabilities in women’s lives. It proposes a comprehensive training program that addresses the individual, the business, and the family, within the framework of enterprise management.
One (1) year of training divided into 4 levels.
People over 18 years, with a business that has been in operation for more than six months. With an educational level no higher than technical and living in strata 1, 2 or 3.
Successful money management (on-site)
Successful money management (SMM) is the Foundation’s free financial course, which deals with topics such as, level of indebtedness and budgeting, via a gamification methodology with practical elements, which can be applied immediately. SMM provides the tools to help people take financial decisions based on their own financial situations.
It is designed for all those over the age of 18, who wish to improve their knowledge and habits in relation to their personal, family and/or business finances. The course is open to the whole community and can be taken on-site at the Foundation’s premises or brought to your organization on a partnership basis. At the end of the course, a certificate of participation will be issued.
The Foundation also has a methodological transfer option that allows it to continue to promote financial education within the organizations and to build up its installed capacity.
Sixteen hours in total divided into weekly four-hour sessions.
- Develop financial skills to make money management decisions.
- Identify the appropriate destinations for a loan, the different types of loans and the criteria used by financial institutions to grant these.
- To learn about the importance of savings and budgeting to identify and set short, medium, and long term goals, taking into account the income received.
- Build a savings plan and calculate how much to save for emergencies.
On-site leadership course
This is a socio-emotional training course aimed at generating a personal reflection to identify the participants’ skills in enhancing their personal development based on the topics worked on. This course helps people to be more aware in their relationships and puts them on a path to self-discovery. It makes it possible for them to see in their relationships with others, the opportunity to strengthen their essence.
The curse is designed for people over the age of 18, who wish to strengthen their self-knowledge skills for integral leadership, based on active listening, communication and emotional management.
A total of 32 hours divided into eight weekly four-hour sessions.
- Recognize the potential of each person as a leader, their capabilities and opportunities for improvement.
- Explore identity, self-esteem and social performance, to reconcile with one’s weaknesses and focus one’s efforts on relationships with others.
- Recognize leadership styles, empowering participants to improve relationships and project this in the family, business, and community.